Sunday, 3 June 2007

The Show

We went to see The Kransky Sisters Sunday night. My favourite was the one with the big tits, though I could hardly hear half of what she was saying.

The dialog didn't quite do it for me, although that might have been on account of the lousy audio. It could also have been the jokes, but it is quite impossible to say for sure, on account of the lousy audio.

However I thoroughly enjoyed their wacky rendition of such timeless classics as Highway to Hell, and Horror Movie (Skyhooks), not to mention those other songs they did, because I am not into lists. I mean I would mention the other songs, but then this would quickly turn into a list of songs they did, and I am not into lists.

Did I mention I don't do lists? Well I don't, for the following reasons:
  1. Lists suck
  2. Lists are stupid
  3. Lists are a cop-out. People should learn to write in paragraphs.
  4. I think I might have dandruff