- I was in charge of valuation, buying and selling secondhand equipment, which meant I got first go at the really good stuff. Of course the pay was so lousy I had no choice but to buy secondhand...
- I had the opportunity to use professional gear - Nikon F4, F90x, Canon EOS1, and some brilliant lenses, including the Canon 20MM full-frame fisheye, and a Canon 24MM Tilt/Shift lens. Of course the pay was so lousy I could never afford to purchase any of the gear I used.
- Cheap Developing and Processing. Of course the pay was so lousy it had to be cheap.
- Meet interesting people. Be abused by them. Get revenge by selling them a Canon Prima Twin S, possibly the worst camera ever made.
- Five is a nice round number for a list such as this. Sadly there were only four good things about the position.
PS: Ice, Sorry it's not pink.